Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Little Under The Weather

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I'm just not feeling very well. We had a pretty busy weekend and as you know went to our little local show on Friday night, it got pretty cold as we sat and waited for the fireworks and I think I was ripe for the picking (aka a little rund down)and now am paying the price.

It's not the full blown flu or anything, sore throat, headaches you know the drill....enough to make me feel damn terrible. I've got 4 posts sitting here half done that I need to finish and my poor old spring cleaning has been put on the back burner and we won't even talk about what is our last week of 'school' before the spring break.

I am feeling somewhat better today (yesterday afternoon/evening was the worst of it, raging headache and I spent the afternoon on the lounge) so hopefully it is walking out the door as we speak.

Anyway just to let you know I am here alive and kicking....if only just!!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Hopefully you feel even better tomorrow, so you can accomplish all the things you're waiting to do. Take it easy!

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs