Monday, October 26, 2009

Got My Computer Back!!

Thank goodness. Although we set up our new computer which is right next me I love my own little baby and am so happy to have it back.

Everything is in tact, it has had a good clean up and I now have an external hard drive that backs up every night for me. YAY!!!

I've been so lost with out my computer and the new one has Vista on it which I'd come pretty close to say that I dislike it very very much. I haven't been able to visit my regular blogs and leave comments etc etc as the connection just never held long enough.

So here I am back on XP and things are looking good.....gee I bet I sure have loads to catch up on!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hooray! Hope you get caught up quickly. I know how it feels to be computerless, and am happy it is back home, where it belongs.

Oh, Vista... Yeah, I'm not so keen on it either.

Kylie said...

Thanks Wendy....I've missed reading your blog. :)

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs