Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sensory Tub Ideas - Quick Message


It has been brought to my attention, by one of my readers - Thank You - that the list wasn't showing up.

Thanks to Brent from Linky Tools for getting back to me almost immediately it is now working fine.

You can easily get to the list at any time by clicking on the button (pictured in this post) on the right hand side of blog sidebar.

A huge thank you to those of you that continue to add your ideas to the list. This list gets frequent visits so I do hope that it is sending some visitors your way.

Haven't looked at the list of ideas in awhile? Check them out now - Sensory Tub Ideas List

Thanks to:







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs